1. Kindly take note that our Vice President, Mr Yeo Kim San has the kindness to sponsor Cocktail with free flow of beers at Geoventure Pub, A-G-38, IOI Boulevard, Jln Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, E11, 47100 Puchong, Selangor from 3.00pm to 5.00pm prior to our AGM on 30 Nov 2014 (Sun) 6.00pm.
2. The Geoventure Pub is also near by to the Hee Lai Ton Restaurant which is located at the Jln Kenari 1 and indicated with a red star on the attached location map for your kind reference.
3. All are welcome for the beer drinking session, hope you can enjoy and cheer for our long lasting friendship.
4. Last but not least, we also have a lot of attractive prizes for Lucky Draw during AGM. Wishing you good luck and lucky star is shining on you to win the prizes back home.
5. Please register your name through Secretary for your participant and reservation.
Notice is hereby given that the2014 Annual General Meeting will be held to transact the below Agenda and an Annual Dinner will be organized at the same time:
30th Nov 2014 (Sun)
Hee Lai Ton Restaurant (Puchong) Sdn Bhd No. 21-23, Jln Kenari 1, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Batu 8, Jln Puchong, Selangor. Tel: 03-5882-3333
Agenda: 1. President's Address 2. To confirm the minutes of the last General Meeting held on 24th Nov 2013 3. Secretary Annual Report 4. To receive the Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31st Dec 2013 5. Constitution Amendment 6. Other matters arising
Program: A. 6.00pm to 6.30pm : Arrival of guest & Social gathering 6.30pm to 7.30pm : AGM 7.30pm to 10.30pm : Dinner
B. We cordially invite all Ngee Ann Alumni and family members to attend the Annual Dinner to foster a better relationship and friendship.
C. The contribution for the dinner expenditure is voluntary basis for the contribution box provided without any record and we also welcome any other generous donation too.
D. For any issue and proposal that you would like it to be raised in the AGM, please write in before 30th Oct 2014.
E. Please try to convey the message to other alumni who do not have any e-mail or computer facilities.
F. Please try to confirm your kind attendance with any Ngee Ann Alumni Committee Member for the AGM Dinner reservation ASAP.
G. A mysterious door gift will be giving away to all alumni who attend the AGM. Also, we'll conduct an attractive lucky draw program for some valuable gifts being contributed from our Advisers, President and CCM Committee, we welcome other contribution gifts from all generous members too.
H. Lastly, we'll organize a 6D5N West Malaysia West Coast Fantasy Tour to Kuala Selangor, Tanjung Sepat, Pulau Ketam, Gaharu Tea Valeey, Gua Tempurung, Kellie's Castle and Pankor Island from 1-12-2014(Mon) to 6-12-2013(Sat).
It is a self-financed tour; please try to register you through the Secretary ASAP for the smooth & successful tour planning. Malaysia: Philip Yong / HP: 016-2266-169, Singapore: Chan Kheng Ling / HP: +65-8590-9556 / +6-016-7061-872 & CH Yeo / HP: +65-9654-5657. We'll also try to publish a Tour Photo Book for joyful trip and bear it in our future remembrance. Please don't miss the happy tour with old college mates and the good opportunity! Thank You.